The Canopy PMP 450/450i Access Point (AP) provides more than 125 Mbps throughput and can be deployed in multiple rings to provide more than 1 Gbps of throughput. The low latency of the PMP 450/450i provides access network connectivity for video, VoIP, and data for business and residential connectivity.
- Up to 125 Mbps throughput per AP
- Available in 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 3.5 GHz, 3.65 GHz and 5 GHz
- GPS synchronization for scalability
- Low latency to support video and VoIP applications
- Rapidly expand customer reach and service offerings by reaching new business and residential subscribers in underserved or unserved areas.
- Increase revenues by offering high-throughput low-latency services to support video and voice applications.
Private Network Operators
- Rapidly establish cost-effective links to campus locations or remote branch offices or SOHO locations at a fraction of the cost of leased lines or deploying wireline broadband systems.
- Build a wireless infrastructure to connect indoor wireless local area network (WLAN), creating a complete wireless IP network for campus connectivity.
Government Network Operators
- Rapidly establish cost-effective links for public safety, public service, and public access.
- Rapidly deploy video surveillance and data connectivity for public safety.
- Create a cost effective data network for public works.