Carrier-grade radio for Ethernet packet data transmission
- System is small packet transfer capacity optimized, supports up to 80k fps
- Gigabit Ethernet traffic interface with built-in surge and lightning protection
- 2 x 2 MIMO radios delivering up to 210 Mbps aggregated Ethernet capacity (at 1518 bytes frame size)
- Carrier grade metal enclosure, IP67 ingress protection, industrial grade EMC protection
- Carrier grade MW radio mount - easy to install, robust and corrosion resistant
- Supports PoE (802.3af; DC input 36-60 V), any polarity to ground.
- SAF PoE Injector with surge and lightning protection supports DC input voltage range 24-60 V, included with every radio.
- Low packet latency (2ms one way), ideal for realtime applications such as VoIP or video Surveillance.
- Integrated 23dBi dual-polarized antenna or 2 N-type connectors for external antenna applications.